Rebuilding the Future

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Living





Everyday living we create the future the path toward the next place we will be. Living life with an conscious effort is what I want!!! So here it is to the life we are creating and living as I write.....
Thought these are beautiful I love the open space, and high celings. I would love to have a home with lots of open space and LOTS of light coming in!! That is most important to me, to know which way the sun rises and sets- so the house is built in a way that there is almost light in every room at different times of day. OK , not everyroom but as much as possible-hey maybe I can put lots of mirrors, that would help the light bounce off...ha ha..just kidding!
typed in google log homes and reached this http://www.kuhnsbros.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home